Sunday, December 16, 2007

...This...is a start. Just the very first part, a beginning. It gets my fingers going and my brain moving and hopefully I go into autopilot from there...There is some inner resistance. When I'm ready and needing to expel, some other part is not willing to go along.

The house is bought. The snow has fallen, lights are up. Troy looks so at peace.



I like the thought of how Legos might compare to bits of my life. My brother loved legos when we were kids. The primary colors. Little building blocks. Ha, it's amusing to envision the peices of my life falling together in a snapping motion one on top of the other, maybe zigazgging.



house
marriage
love
accomplishment
growth
heartbreak
absolutely great times
so-so times
Putting it off
Raising kids
Parent Divorce
school
Birth



and the next to fall at the top of that list....this zine.

No comments: