Thursday, December 4, 2008

How to Rebuild, indeed.

Truly Brilliant...way to keep up on this...

However...I'm getting the semblance of a feeling that I may not be a total fuck up after all. There may be something to that whole "28th year" energy cycle.

I had an extremely "off" year. New Years Eve through Feb I was in bed, Feb through April it was hard to leave the house. April-June my brain was laid seize by panic at a lesser rate... The summer passed inconsequentially with little positive to show for it, and extreme annoyance with certain surroundings prodding it. By the end though...these boot straps were put to use as I pulled myself up and kicked the shit out of the Fall/Winter of 2008.

I found the dangerous possibility of losing my positive momentum looming close. I've never had a year like this. My body and mind went haywire. It was like I short circuited. Haha, that actually makes it seem funny to me. It's nice to laugh at things in hindsight.

Troy Night Out is doing well. The Vacant Storefront Artist Project has a list of very interesting participants lined up for coming months. Tight Knit was the glorious golden blanket warming my memory of this year as a whole. [...a great island of Sargasso weed that heaved and swung in the light sea as though the ocean were making love with something under a yellow blanket...E.H.]

My brain is going a thousand miles a minute again with calculations and plots, ideas with lists, diagrams- plans or no plans, just off and running. Lists on paper scraps and a million notebooks, 4 blogs, countless schemes. I'm keeping busy every minute, doing too much as Bre always says.

Doing too much feels too right and just perfectly normal again. Holy shit it's almost the new year. I have hit the ground running.

No comments: